Separation Anxiety Is Now Treatable!
Do you come home worried what destruction awaits when you open the door? Do you feel that your dog’s behavior is holding you captive? It’s time to foster confidence & independence in your dog.
No more replacing crates, rugs, doors, drywall and mess to clean. No more uncomfortable talks with neighbors about barking when you are away. No more vet visits due to your dog’s self-inflicted injuries when anxious.
Approximately three out of four dogs find complete relief from the latest treatment program and all find improvement. We can teach you how to implement a plan tailored to meet your dog’s needs. We’ll guide you through every phase, cheer you on when you are frustrated and fine tune solutions together.
Separation Anxiety is overwhelming and exhausts both owners and their dogs.
Sadly this condition does not improve without treatment. Millions of dogs experience mild to severe separation anxiety, spiraling into genuine panic when left alone and turning their owners’ worlds upside down. It can effect every facet of well-being for both.
Success does take commitment and patience, but please don’t give up on your friend! There is a path available to improvement. We can change how your dog feels about being alone.
DOES MY PET NEED HELP?
Are you unable to leave your dog alone without:
- Your dog pacing and panting as he becomes agitated fearing your departure?
- Window frames, drywall, furniture, or other items being damaged?
- Complaints that your dog has been howling or barking during the day?
- Your dog having self-inflicted chewing or licking wounds due to anxiousness?
- Dreading leaving knowing how distressed and unconsolable your dog will be?
It doesn’t have to be like this. We can teach your dog to enjoy being home alone.
WHAT IS SEPARATION ANXIETY?
Separation Anxiety is a common anxiety disorder among puppies and dogs in which a genuine panic attack occurs when a dog is left alone. It can be triggered by a move, divorce, marriage, arrival of a new baby, death of a person or another family pet, or simply just getting older can all contribute to the development of separation anxiety.
Without treatment, Separation Anxiety does worsen over time. But take heart, results are possible! Treating the condition requires time and patience, but with a complete success rate of over 73%, there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel to motivate you. Our program will show your dog how to relax and truly enjoy his new found independence and alone time.
READY FOR RELIEF?
HOW SEPARATION ANXIETY TRAINING WORKS
Due to the unique nature of separation anxiety and it’s treatment protocols, we can work with dogs and owners suffering from this disorder anywhere in the United States via Skype or other similar technology.
Complete The Initial Client Questionnaire
- I will personally review your details and contact you to schedule a 30 minute phone consult to discuss your case and determine how we can work together. This consult is complimentary. I’m excited to tell you about this results driven program!
Start with an Intensive Assessment
- We’ll meet via video to evaluate your dog’s case severity during a real-time departure then talk about your goals. I will help you understand why your dog is reacting this way and explain the process we will begin for treating the separation anxiety.
Set up a Customized Treatment and Support Package
- As an expert CSAT, I’ll create a treatment plan customized to your dog’s case and your lifestyle, and I’ll be there to support you every step of the way to improve your quality of life and your dog’s.
Breathe Easy & Enjoy Your Dog!
- Reap the rewards of your work together. Make plans and get your social life back. Focus on work knowing your home and your dog will be in one piece when you arrive home. Fall back in love with your dog and flow through your day with ease and relief.
Listen to my mentor in Separation Anxiety training, Malena DeMartini-Price, and colleague, Irith Bloom, explain Separation Anxiety more in depth and the journey to success for our clients.
DON'T BE SHY
Are you ready to put your dog through Southpaw's happy paces?