A fantastic opportunity for your pet to get a professional trainer’s one on one attention & make quick progress!
SouthPaw Day Training is a great alternative to traditional Bootcamp or Day Training because the training allows your pet to be at home. Old fashioned Bootcamps usually take place at a facility where the potential for exposing your pup to a stressful environment can be high and long periods of time are often spent in a kennel run between training sessions.
Shaped to meet your particular needs with a customized program, this type of training occurs without your presence. Instead, SouthPaw takes the lead and works directly with your pet to make the most of the training time. The focus can be on Basic Manners or Behavior Modification for any problem behaviors in need of attention. Many SouthPaw clients find it helpful and convenient to couple Day Training with their regularly scheduled SouthPaw Private Lessons or Growl Class to get the most out of our time together. Sometimes pets simply need to brush up on skills like Loose Leash Walking or an unexpected problem behavior has developed since their last training session.
Tell us what works best for you.
PETS THAT BENEFIT THE MOST
- Pets with families who work long hours or having many extra activities after work limiting time available to train.
- Dogs and Cats with issues related specifically to their home, neighborhood or other frequented environment.
- Puppies not past their second set of vaccinations who need limited exposure but also need to develop mental and physical skills.
- Timid Dogs that would be overwhelmed in a group setting will build confidence.
- Reactive Dogs that do not do well in a class environment due to the high distraction level.
- Pets whose owners have limited mobility or dexterity for training but can otherwise handle a leashed pet.
includes additional recap meetings with family in final training session.
Each session is one (1) hour
$1230 10 Session Package
Additional charges may apply if travel time is greater than 10 miles.
HOW IT WORKS
- Tell us what you need via a brief questionnaire and a follow up phone consult (free of charge).
- Together, we’ll determine the best location to conduct the training; at your home or other frequented place if there is a “location specific” issue occurring, i.e., the Dog park, a specific hiking trail, etc.
- Your sessions are scheduled and SouthPaw arrives at the appointed time and handles everything for you!
- Training session Report Cards detailing the day’s work and your pet’s progress are left with you so that you can start incorporating and enjoying your Pet’s new found talents.
- Upon review of each report card, any questions you may have can be addressed via a call or email to SouthPaw.
- You are emailed important tutorials which explain the training processes used for each skill taught to your pet.
- SouthPaw includes a recap session for the human members of the family at the end of training. This meeting is dedicated to making sure you are comfortable with how to use the new cues and skills your dog or cat has learned.
- Enjoy your pet’s new skills at home or out on the town!
WE ARE TAKING OUR CLASSES ONLINE SOON - SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AT WONDER DOG UNIVERSITY FOR UPDATES ON NEW COURSES, FREE WEBINARS, FREE TIPS & MUCH MORE
DON'T BE SHY
Are you ready to put your dog through Southpaw's happy paces?