A fantastic opportunity for your pet to get a professional trainer’s one on one attention
This type of training occurs without your presence. This is a fantastic opportunity for your pet to get a professional trainer’s one on one attention and make quick progress!
SouthPaw Day Training is a great alternative to traditional Day Training which usually happens in a facility where the potential for exposing your pup to a stressful environment can be high. Long periods of time are often spent in a kennel run between training sessions.
Shaped to meet your particular needs with a customized program, the focus can be on Basic Manners or Behavior Modification for any problem behaviors in need of attention. Many SouthPaw clients find it helpful and convenient to couple Day Training with their regularly scheduled SouthPaw Walkies or Exercise appointments to get the most out of our time together. Sometimes pets simply need to brush up on skills like Loose Leash Walking or an unexpected problem behavior has developed since their last training session. Tell us what works best for you.
WE ARE TAKING OUR CLASSES ONLINE SOON - SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AT WONDER DOG UNIVERSITY FOR UPDATES ON NEW COURSES, FREE WEBINARS, FREE TIPS & MUCH MORE
PETS THAT BENEFIT THE MOST
- Pets with families who work long hours or having many extra activities after work limiting time available to train.
- Dogs and Cats with issues related specifically to their home, neighborhood or other frequented environment.
- Puppies not yet past their second series of vaccinations that need to limit exposure to the outside world but also need to develop mental and physical skills.
- Timid Dogs that would be overwhelmed in a group setting will build confidence.
- Reactive Dogs that do not do well in a class environment due to the high distraction level.
includes additional recap meetings with family.
Each session is one (1) hour
$850 10 Session Package
Additional charges may apply if travel time is greater than 15 miles.
HOW IT WORKS
- Tell us what you need via a brief questionnaire and a follow up phone consult (free of charge).
- Together, we’ll determine the best location to conduct the training; at your home or other frequented place if there is a “location specific” issue occurring, i.e., the Dog park, a specific hiking trail, etc.
- Your session(s) are scheduled and SouthPaw arrives at the appointed time and handles everything for you!
- Training session Report Cards detailing the day’s work and your Pet’s progress are left with you so that you can start incorporating and enjoying your Pet’s new found talents.
- Upon review of each report card, any questions you may have can be addressed via a call or email to SouthPaw.
- SouthPaw includes recap sessions for the human members of the family each week during training. These meetings are dedicated to making sure you are comfortable with how to use the new cues and skills available to you and your dog or cat.
- We pass on to you all of the important information your pet learned so you can enjoy his new skills at home or out on the town.
DON'T BE SHY
Are you ready to put your dog through Southpaw's happy paces?